The Satellite terminal IsatHub Isavi turns your smartphone or tablet in a satellite communications device for Internet, telephone and text messages. This new satellite technology allows Apple devices (iPhone and iPad) or Android to get in touch no matter where they are on the planet (except for the North and South poles).
Global Smartphone Internet & Calling From Anywhere
The IsatHub Wireless Satellite Terminal turns your smartphone or tablet into a satellite communications device for Internet, phone and texting! This new satellite technology allows your Apple iPhone, iPad, or Android devices to stay connected no matter where they are on the planet (save for the North and South poles). Internet and phone service costs are expected to be half as much as BGAN service, meaning this could be a game-changer in the satellite communications industry.
No Cellular Service Required! Global Connectivity Today
With the Inmarsat Global Satellite Network, the IsatHub keeps all smart devices connected everywhere. Simply point the IsatHub toward one of the three Inmarsat satellites using the intuitive pointing lights, and the device connects with the Inmarsat network and becomes a Wi-Fi access point for any authorized smart devices within 100 feet (30 meters). Use all your apps that connect to the Internet.
– Talk, Text, Connect to the Internet from anywhere with your smart devices.
– Little or no training needed to operate.
– Android, iOS (iPhone, iPad) smartphones and tablets with free downloadable apps.
– Global Coverage – click here for map.
– Data speeds of up to 384 Kbps down, 240 Kbps up.
– IsatHub will support any off-the-shelf apps that work over an IP (Internet) connection.
– Voice calling with VoIP – Call any phone worldwide with applications such as Skype
– Works with contact list on smart devices
– Wireless range up to 30 meters (100 feet) from the IsatHub
– Flip-up Antenna with visual pointing indicators.
– Personal Alert Button
– Send emergency message at a touch of a button
– Weighs 850 grams (1.9 lbs)
– Physical dimension are 7.1″ x 6.7″ x 1.2″ inches (179 x 170 x 30 mm)
– Network availability 99.9% of the time.
– Built in SIP server with auto-connecting to HQ SIP capable system
– Up to 8 hours standby, 2 hours transmit (at max power 100% of the time).
The IsatHub is wirelessly accessed from your smart device through the control app downloaded from the Apple App store or Google Play. Check email, browse the web and use your smart device anywhere and anytime on the globe. Internet speeds are comparable to most cellular networks at 384 Kbps down, and 240 Kbps up. There are no wires or connection ports on the IsatHub.
The voice app enables you to use your smart device to make and receive voice calls via IsatHub’s dedicated high-quality voice line, as well as text messages. A satellite telephone number will be issued to your smartphone that can be called by anyone on the planet.
Since your smart device will be connected connected to the Internet, SMS instant texting is available and uses your existing contact list to make and receive texts.
7.1″ x 6.7″ x 1.2″ inches (179 x 170 x 30 mm)
8 hours (extra batteries, and extended life batteries available.
AC Power Input
100 – 240 VAC, 50-60Hz; (comes with international AC adapter)
384 Kbps down, 240 Kbps up
Calling is via Smartphone App
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
– IsatHub Terminal
– IsatHub Rechargeable Battery Component
– Power Supply AC Mains Charger
– International Plug Kit (US, EU, UK, AUS)
– USB Flashdrive for Isavi User Manuals
– Quickstart Guide Booklet