Navigate with confidence with the new GPSMAP 86 handheld device.
The new GPSMAP 86 handheld devices are buoyant and feature a 3 ”sunlight readable color display.
Both the GPSMAP 86 s and GPSMAP 86 i support BlueChart g3 nautical charts with the best of Garmin and Navionics®. Thanks to wireless connectivity, you can connect your chartplotter and compatible navigation instruments to view navigation data on your GPSMAP 86 as well as control your Garmin autopilot and FUSION® products.
- Adjust the GPS filter to soften the control of your heading when you are navigating.
- Pair your device with your compatible smartphone to receive smart notifications.
- The internal rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 200 hours of use in Expedition mode.
- Thanks to satellite communication1 you will have access to inReach® functionalities, you can stay in touch from anywhere, send two-way messages and interactive SOS on your GPSMAP 66i.
- You can also share your current position with GPS tracking.
Get out and enjoy the day on the water with the GPSMAP 86i, a device that includes satellite communication and coastal navigation capabilities. The rugged, floating GPS handheld and satellite communication device2 is a virtual extension of your on-board nautical system, allowing you to remotely control the Garmin autopilot and FUSION® nautical devices with free apps from our Connect IQ ™ store, Among other functions. Additionally, it offers two-way text messaging and interactive SOS capabilities, and is compatible with BlueChart g3 nautical charts.
KEY FEATURES GPSMAP 86
- RED IRIDIUM® CON COBERTURA GLOBAL INTEGRAL
- INTEGRACIÓN INALÁMBRICA CON PLOTTERS COMPATIBLES
- TRANSMISIÓN DE LOS DATOS DE LA EMBARCACIÓN
- RESISTENTE AL AGUA1 /CON CAPACIDAD PARA FLOTAR